Join the Mailing List for Exclusive Beach Body News!
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Monday, March 14, 2011

Makes me that much STRONGER!!

Today started out like any other mundane day. Woke up, Ran, showered, drank some coffee, filled up my gallon of water, went to work, blah...blah...blah...


But it wasnt an ordinary day. I finally let it all out and vented about somethings that have been eating away at my mind for the part 3 weeks with an amazing friend from Jersey. Felt so good to tell her how I felt about the whole situation and how the situation had made me feel. She didnt judge me at all and it was refreshing to hear her thoughts instead of just my own. Maybe she was right too, maybe the situation is something that is just normal. Either way, I am super stoked to have that off my chest and hear from someone else. Thank you...You know who you are :)

Today I was also not nervous at all to go in front of the judge at court. Normally, I am all nervous as hell and I choke when I get on the stand to tell how the case is going; Not today!! I rocked that Bitch!! I think the whole situation really did make me Stronger! Confident! and I know what I want in my life now!





No comments:

Post a Comment