Join the Mailing List for Exclusive Beach Body News!
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Friday, March 11, 2011

Finding myself

This is my first post, I decided to start a blog and document my life to the world. Its been a rough Month of March for me thus far...and its only the 11th of the month. I am not your typical 24 year old, this I know many of my friends can atest to. At 23, I finished college and moved back home with my parents. It took my roughly 9 months to find a good job. I mean a GOOD job. I  had entered the world was decided to buy a house. I had it in my head that I would much rather put my money towards something rather than waste it away on frivalous rent. Not sure if it was a good plan, but I did it. I bought my first house at the age of 23. I had gumption! Ive lived in my house for over a year now and its been great; I mean for awhile. I am now 24 and my 25th birthday will soon creep up on me. Like I said Ive accomplished alot for your not so average 24 year old.

My point now, I get hit at least once a day with a reminder of my single life. Ive done the dating websites, and nothing has come from them. I'm not too good at the dating scene and I can be kind of an introvert when I wanna be. Regardless, I am here to say that I have plans for me. I need to getmy relationship with myself in order and the relationship with my Money in check ( ahem, Thank You Suze Orman) before I am even ready to share it with someone else. My Mother told me that Ive created something good for myself and she's proud for the accomplishments Ive made in my short life. I mean come on, what 24 year old can say that they own their own home...in fact, what 24 year old WOMAN can say that. I CAN! I think this is just the beginning. I wanna blog about my life...my SINGLE, LOVIN' and LIVIN' Life :) This is me, There is no other Aimee, like me. And Guys, You dont know what a great catch I really am, but dont think Im easy cause not just any guy can have me. So here we go, Welcome to my world people...It should be good.


Things may get a little...BANANAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment