Join the Mailing List for Exclusive Beach Body News!
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes!!

Got woken up early this morning by my Daddy and my Abuelo! What a Nice way to start my day. My Daddy wanted to borrow my Nikon DSLR 800x camera to take photos of his family this weekend at his uncles or my Great Uncle's 95th birthday. Of Coarse you can use my camera Daddy!! I got this camera 3 years ago for Christmas and its been nothing but fantastic! I took a forensic photography class in college and took what I learned there to take some professional photos. Mostly stills, and most at cemeterys. There was just something about the calmness there that is aestheticly pleasing.

Anyway, after my Daddy drove off, I hit the road and ran 3.5 miles in roughly 24 minutes. That brings me up to 31 miles this week. It's a great hobby and it keeps me healthy. It all started about 3 years ago. I was unhappy with the way I had let myself go and had put on some weight.


This used to be me...all slow and sluggish!
Now I can run a mile and a half in under 13 minutes!! I started out running that in 24 minutes, now that is my 3 mile time...Ive come a long way! I enjoy to run, its a great stress reliever for me and its gotten me through some of my lowest points in life. It's a great catharsis for me. Last year, my brother gave me what is called P90X...AMAZING program. I mixed that in with my running and last summer I lost 25 pounds in 3 months. I finish the program and fell off the wagon for the holidays in 2010. Now, I have decided that in order to be really happy. There are two things that I need to do to be completely happy and to feel confident with the SINGLE life I am making for myself.

1. Work on my relationship with MYSELF!!



ME!! Got me some new Spectacles too...Gotta take care of this Brown eyed girl myself!

I gotta feel comfortable with the person I am before I can shar a life with another. So that means, to me, take care of my body. There are many ways to do this. Eat right, Exercise often, and take care of the body I've been given. That means mentally, emotionally, socially, and actively. Strive for that well being!!

Now for numero dos....
2. Work on my relationship with my money.


If only I did have a money tree, I wouldnt have to work on my relationship with my money

Money, whether we all want to believe it or not, does make the world go round. Since I started my adoption job I havent really saved much. Recently, I was introduced to a lady named Suze Orman. Smart Lady, especially with money! I read her book and realized Ive been pretty reckless in saving for my future. Let's face it, I'm single and I have no man to help me save for my future. So I had to educate myself. I learned about savings accounts and IRA's RothIRA's, my retirement fund, CD's...I decided which one I wanted and what would be right for me. I chose to open a RothIRA. This was I cant touch my money for a few years. Its a good thing too :) I am about through payingoff all of my credit cards and have decided to only keep one for when I travel for work. So far, I am on the right path to making my SINGLE life, a good one for me.

So work on my relationships with me and my money. Letting go of looking for Love and hopefully it will find me. I am well on my way to creating a great life for myself...and Jasper...
Who needs a man for now, someday he will come but til then its all about taking care of me and my future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment