Join the Mailing List for Exclusive Beach Body News!
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Monday, January 30, 2012

When all seems lost and there is no hope...WORK OUT!

Soooo, today has been rough and I have so much on my mind. Most importantly, I am missing my friend like a fat kid misses cake :( so much so, that my heart is hurting. What am I to do about it so that I don't think about missing this friend...I WORK OUT!!


I pushed play 3 times today and ran 8.03 miles this morning. At lunch did some INSANITY Pure Cardio, got out of work early and pushed play with Tony and some P90X2 Power and Balance. After this workout, damn it if I didn't have more energy (thank you results and recovery formula), did me some Turbo Fire 45!! I ROCKED THE SHIT OUT OF TODAY!! I really don't care if I'm going to hurt tomorrow...WORTH IT!

Stop wasting your hard earned money on gym fees...THIS is how I lost 83 pounds!


Ive turned to my Catholic Faith alot lately. When I'm sitting in Mass or at Adoration with God, I feel like a weight has been lifted and that He is speaking to me and when I pray to Him in the AM and at night, I feel that little flicker of Hope from Him telling me that this pain I'm feeling and the hurt that I'm carrying will pass. With a tear that falls from my face after my evening prayers/Rosary, I let out a sigh and know that He will take care of me and the Everything is going to be OK. It may rough right now, but I believe that He knows my hurt/pain and will take care of me :)


"...but those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint."

-Isaiah 40:31



I know there's sunshine behind that rain, I know there's good times behind that pain; Can you tell me how I can make a change? I close my eyes and I can see a brighter day; I close my eyes and pray;  I close my eyes and I can see a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment