Join the Mailing List for Exclusive Beach Body News!
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Friday, July 29, 2011

Turbofire...CHECK!!


I just finished my first round of TurboFire today!! I am super stocked about the results I got with this program! I lost 33.4 pounds and am down 14 inches in my waist which equals about 5 jean sizes!! HELLS YEA!! This program was worth every penny!! I am also on Shakeology and that helped amp my weight loss tremendously!! I do feel more energized and able to tackle the world! It also helps curb my appetite and BONUS I get all the nutrients I need in one glass. This 3 month Journey has brought me from a shy frumpy fat girl to a more confident and able to take on life's challenges head on. This week alone proved to me just how far I've come in three mnths. I turned 25 years old and I feel this year is going to be an amazing year for growth for me. Although Ive completed Turbo Fire, I said I wasnt going to stop there...which is why I asked for a challenge and on August 14 a new 2 month journey will begin with INSANITY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment