Join the Mailing List for Exclusive Beach Body News!
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

15 pounds and counting...YEE HAW!!



Things have been rough at work recently. Been traveling alot and that kind of makes it tough to maintain a healthy diet. Thank Heaven apples arent a security risk, LOL! I'll be traveling again on Sunday and Monday of this next week to place a child in a Residential Treatment Center and then again at the end of the week because an adoptive parent decided they didnt want the child. Stated they could not handle the child's behaviors. It literally tore me apart to hear this. I cried for the child. I cannot imagine how the child must be feeling after two failed adoptive placements. I have alot to think about as to what I should do about the child. Do I continue to seek an adoptive home with his behaviors being so erratic, do I place him into a residential treatment center to stabalize his behaviors, or do I throw in the towel and transfer the child to a permanent living situation?? Didnt know adoptions could get this tough and what exactly is in the child's best interest. Its even more tough because I have no children of my own :( *sigh* any advice would be helpful at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment